Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ch 10 - TEST WEEK!!!

You asked for it and here it is:

I was called up on stage at the Cirque du Soleil "Mystere" show in Las Vegas at the beginning of the year. They called me up on stage, made me dance in front of everyone and then locked me in a box so the clown could go on a picnic with my wife! Here's the proof!!!


*You can check out their shows here:
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/default.asp


-------------------
Now back to the school stuff!
-------------------


The NEW
PARENT CONNECT WEBSITE


*Parents, after you've stopped by our office and picked up your personal online "PIN" you'll be able to access your child's online grades "real-time" here:

https://sis.fusd.net/parentconnect/


Students,


As you prepare for the TEST on Friday, check out this site to help you...

CLICK ME!!!

Then use this password: sq7hp10 (at the bottom left of the page)

There will be NO HOMEWORK this week from your textbook. All assignments will be created and completed in class.


Here is a classic clip from Monty Python about the Spanish Inquisition that I thought you guys would like. Count how many times they say "HERESY" for extra credit!


Mr. S.

3 comments:

ⓕⓐⓑⓘⓞⓛⓐ♥ said...

Omg.!!!! I hate clowns.!!! Must've sucked to be locked in a..... Box.!!!! Weren't u like... sofocating.??? or like clausterphobic.?????? how did u dance.??? Like a totall weirdo [aka mee] dude..... What did u dance to.???? rofl..... xD
-The Beatles
(fabiola)

razo said...

Mr. S
wat up, it me Carlos Razo from last year. when you have some time check out my history day project at: Benito-Juarez.co.nr or Benitojuarez.tk or
famouzstar10.net16.net
when you check it out get back at me at:


snoopytale99@myspace.com or
snoopytale99@yahoo.com
Later

Dr. S said...

Thanks for the comments guys and gals! I;m not terrified of clowns but they aren't my first choice for "fun."

Hope all is well,


Mr. S.